Saturday, April 4, 2015

Bible Verses

BIBLE VERSES
-And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
-Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
-With whom the Reubenites and the Gadites have received their inheritance, which Moses gave them, beyond Jordan eastward, even as Moses the servant of the Lord gave them;
-Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
-Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him.
-Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me or seen in me -- put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.
-The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.
-Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goesth forth.
-And he has given us the command: Whoever loves GOD must also love his brother.


Which means if you do not love your brother then you do not love GOD OR ALLAH OR OBASSI OR The CREATOR. Love and understanding is what will conquer all the wars, killing, tribalism and hatred that is in the heart of human beings. Africans need to wake up and see the reality for what it is and do something together collectively. Use our brains and heart to solve problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment