Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Boxing Is Such A Brutal Sport!

         
I stopped watching boxing when Mike Tyson bit/chewed/ate the ear of Evander Holyfield, boxing is such a brutal sport. I feel like it promotes brutality and sheer carnage, gambling and gangster behavior. I don't put my money in it. The world as it is now, is wrecked enough. Promoting turbulent and dangerous sport, itself brings into question the social morality of men. Are boxing and wrestling worth the hype? Can't we send our money to numerous charitable causes for places/people that need immediate help, building, repair and contributions? Boxing and wrestling are war sports that promote violence.That is how my vision of the sport has become. Men have been seen to loose their hearing, vision or nervous systems because of extreme boxing, and some died as a result of heavy handed boxing. Besides I have not found a gangster or gambler that is not a fan or associated with the sport. It makes me question the integrity of the sport. How much do these HBO and cable companies earn in 'pay per view' of live broadcasting of this sport? It is astronomical! hundreds of millions of dollars, Euros, and Yuan, enough to build major schools, irrigation and water systems.

Written By Stephen Gule.

No comments:

Post a Comment