Wednesday, April 8, 2015

U.R.A -Universal Religions of Africa and Philosophy

            I am a Pan-Africanist and a Universalist. I am against the LGBT movement because it is against nature. Through nature, mankind/human beings were created and have survived. Homosexuality does not procreate so I am against it. I am a free thinker and I speak my mind even if it hurts and even if you are killing me. I look up to Socrates, Plato and Aristotle, although I respect their ideas, I have my own thoughts. I am not afraid of nobody or anybody, we are all human beings. I don't believe in saints, prophets or messiahs. I believe in critical thinking and in innate abilities nurtured through education, knowledge which leads to wisdom. I am a one man army, a movement. The world is in my hands and here to shape it into my own vision.
          I believe human beings have the right to question anything and everything and I live by that principle. I question even the idea of God, why? because God is an idea created by men. The existence of God, the creator, Allah or Obassi in Ejahgam my native tongue, was created by mankind in other to believe in something superior to us. How did man come to the conclusion? Through observation. From what mankind saw on earth since the creation of man and since when man could think, they came up with the conclusion that something superior must have created the earth, the universal and universal systems.Why did man come with this conclusion? Because it is the only logical conclusion, it is what makes sense. But because we should believe in God does not mean that we can not question God. We can question God, we should question God because we created the idea. When I say mankind created the idea, what I mean is that there is no tangible proof, no solid proof that God/Allah/Obassi existed nor can we refute that God does not exist. The idea of God my brothers and sisters is a belief, so stop killing one another because your beliefs are not the same as that of your friends, or your neighbors or people from different countries or different races.
          We all have some kind of belief and our belief system varies from individual to individual because we were not created the same, we are created equal but we are not created the same. If you study philosophy there is a certain area covered in detail by Socrates called 'innate abilities'. Every human being on earth has his or her innate abilities. And if and when you as an individual know and understand your innate abilities, you can use that and grow personally and change the whole way you look at life and the world in general. If you have noticed blacks excel in sports, and some blacks excel well in education; for example the Nigerian who was accepted in all Ivy leagues schools in U.S.A. We all have great innate abilities which when developed  can make us become masters of our faiths and in control of what we say and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment