Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Legacy Of Etchu John Ayuk Jr., Has Just Began. The Heavely Son Is Here To Save a World That's in Chaos.


The Legacy of Etchu John Ayuk Jr., has just began. The world, I am coming. You will know my name. I am the Socrates, Plato and Aristotle of my time, all put together. Politicians, from Republicans to Democrats to Independents, I am here to make my legacy. I am the grand son of Affangha Thomas Enowbuta the great  (R.I.P). Like my grand father whom I look exactly like, I am here to cement my legacy. President Obama you are doing an okay job but more needs to be done and you need to stop promoting homosexuality, because homosexuality will destroy the United States. This is my website and my first article will be coming up soon.The first article is called "The mind of a god." In this article all the presidential candidates from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump(The arrogant Donald Trump) will be criticised by me. The heavenly son is here to save the world. http://etchujohnayuk.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment